IV Therapy in Highland Village
Improve Overall Health
If you’re curious about IV infusion therapy, you certainly aren’t alone. These treatments are generating excitement across the nation and are a central focus for our team at Studio 360 Med Spa & Boutique. IV infusion therapy can address a wide range of common health and wellness issues.
What Is IV Infusion Therapy?
IV infusion therapy is a treatment that delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream. The process is similar to having an IV placed for medical purposes and takes very little time.
This approach allows your practitioner to customize your infusion to meet your specific set of needs. For many people, this approach to nutritional supplementation is quickly becoming a routine part of their wellness planning.
Our Nutrient IV Therapy Menu
We offer a variety of health and wellness IV therapies, including:
- THE LIQUILIFT – this is your one-stop-shop for all of your nutrient needs. It has the greatest impact on mood, and rehydrates the brain and other important organs instantly. Many people use this drip as a long-term strategy to stay healthy all year round.
- PERFORMANCE HYDRATION – we recommend this drip before or after intense physical activity. You don't have to be an athlete, either. If you simply want to improve workouts, this drip will help you achieve your fitness goals.
- THE EXECUTIVE - feel sharp and mentally alert. Fight stress caused by heavy workloads and long business days. This drip also helps you recover from jet lag, while giving you a sense of sharper memory and focus, 50 you're alert and in the present.
- Myers Cocktail – if you're feeling under the weather or are already sick with the common cold or flu. this high dose of vitamin C and other nutrients will boost the immune system, so you can bounce back quickly and live life to the fullest.
- FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH – activate skin, hair, and nailthis with this formula. It detoxifies the body and promotes noticeably healthier skin, hair and nails because it contains glutathione, vitamin B12 and vitamin C.
- RISE AND SHINE – exhausted from little-to-no-sleep? If you've had a long night out this mix of essential vitamins and minerals replenishes electrolytes, rehydrates the body and boosts your energy levels in just a few minutes.
The Benefits of IV Therapy
IV Therapy can help to improve the following:
- Digestive health
- Weight loss
- Skin issues
- Immune function
- Emotional wellness
What Happens During IV Therapy?
If you’ve ever had an IV placed for medical treatments, the process of getting IV infusion therapy is similar. Your practitioner cleanses your skin before using a needle to access a vein, usually in your wrist.
That needle inserts a tiny tube called a cannula into your vein. The other end of the cannula is then attached to the IV bag that contains the infusion liquid. The liquid flows through the cannula and into your vein, where it is quickly carried through your circulatory system in your bloodstream.