Highland Village Permanent Makeup
Beautiful, Natural-Looking Results
For those of us that struggle to get ready in the morning or are simply busy individuals, permanent makeup is the ideal treatment for you. Imagine waking up with beautiful lips, brows, and liner, and never needing to apply makeup once. Our treatments utilize the best technology to add detail to various features in the face so you’ll be looking good, feeling confident, and saving time.
What Is Permanent Makeup?
Sometimes referred to as semi-permanent makeup, it’s a type of cosmetic treatment to create more feature details in areas such as your eyes, lips, and brows. The treatment involves colored natural pigments being tattooed into the dermal layer of skin. We utilize a makeup tattoo pen which is a very fine needle, enabling it to make accurate strokes for the most natural result.
Types of Permanent Makeup Procedures
At Studio 360 Med Spa & Boutique, we offer the following services:
- Lip Blushing – is a semi-permanent color augmentation to change the aesthetics of the lips and enhance the features. It works essentially as a tattoo for the lips, providing long-term color and a lipstick-like appearance.
- Powder Brow – also known as micropigmentation, it’s cosmetic tattooing that allows you to enhance the natural shape and also helps to camouflage loss of hair on the brow while keeping a soft and natural look.
- Microblading – this procedure is a bit more detailed than others and may need more follow-up appointments. It uses microscopic individual needles to draw individual strokes onto the brow.
- Eyeliner – permanent eyeliner brightens the appearance of your eyes, enhances your natural lash line and can save you the daily struggle of applying a daily eyeliner.
The Benefits of Permanent Makeup
If you’re interested in permanent makeup, our experts can help you determine which treatment will work best. A few benefits of permanent makeup include:
- Ideal for concealing hair loss
- Saves time for makeup application
- Enhances your natural features
- It’s smudge-proof — go swimming, shower, or work out and your makeup won’t fade
- Enjoy the perfect application of natural makeup
- Look effortlessly groomed
- Long-lasting results can last for years depending on the treatment you have