Discover the epitome of luxurious skin rejuvenation with AquaGold microneedling, now offered at Studio 360 Med Spa. This innovative treatment delivers customized skin boosters directly into your skin via micro-channels, promoting a refreshed, vibrant look. Whether you’re combating signs of aging or seeking enhanced skin hydration and firmness, AquaGold is your ticket to a radiant, younger-looking complexion.
Don’t wait to transform your skin and boost your confidence with this premier treatment. If you’re located in Highland Village, Denton, Flower Mound and the greater Dallas area, contact us today to book a consultation and experience the difference AquaGold microneedling can make!
What Is Microneedling with AquaGold?
AquaGold is an advanced treatment that takes collagen induction therapy—AKA microneedling—to a new level of luxury and effectiveness. The unique system utilizes a handheld device fitted with 24-karat gold needles, each finer than a human hair. These microneedles create tiny channels in the skin, allowing us to deliver a customized cocktail of skin boosters directly into the dermis.
This fusion of ingredients can include hyaluronic acid for deep hydration, growth factors to stimulate cell regeneration, or even neurotoxins such as Botox for fine line reduction. The exact blend is tailored to your specific skin needs.
At the same time, the tiny needles promote the growth of new collagen and elastin, kickstarting your skin’s natural healing process.
With AquaGold, you’re not just getting a skin care treatment; you’re indulging in a personalized experience designed to deliver stunning, radiant results.
- Enhanced skin hydration and luminosity
- Improvement in skin tone and texture
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimized pore size
- Increased collagen production for long-term skin health
- Personalized treatment to address your unique skin concerns
Why We Use AquaGold For Microneedling
At Studio 360 Med Spa, we offer AquaGold as a luxurious bespoke treatment that’s highly effective with no downtime. The injections are invisible and the side effects are minimal, meaning you can go about your usual day immediately after your appointment.
Compared to similar treatments, AquaGold’s unique microinjecting device is optimized to minimize bleeding and micro-tearing during the procedure. It’s also effective at reaching hard-to-reach areas of your skin such as the upper lip and delicate lower eyelid area.
Why Choose Studio 360 Med Spa
At Studio 360 Med Spa, we…
- Use the latest FDA-approved technologies and techniques to achieve optimal results while ensuring your safety.
- Are staffed with experienced licensed aestheticians and board-certified medical professionals, each trained in a variety of noninvasive cosmetic procedures including Botox injections, facials, body contouring, laser hair removal and dermal fillers
- Have provided top-notch services to Highland Village, Denton, Lewisville and the greater Dallas area since 2018
- Don’t believe in one-size-fits-all–instead, we take a personalized approach to beauty and wellness.
- Take our time to understand your unique needs and concerns to tailor our services for you!
Ideal Candidates for Microneedling with AquaGold
Thanks to its total customizability, AquaGold is appropriate for adults of any skin type or complexion. It’s best suited for mild-to-moderate signs of aging on the face, neck and chest and is often used to address them right as they start to appear. You could be a good candidate if you have any of the following concerns:
- Acne scars
- Dry and dull skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Large pores
- Sagging Skin
- Stretch marks
Before & Afters
Results of the AquaGold treatment will appear within a week and typically last 3–4 months, although some clients experience benefits for up to 6 months. You can repeat the procedure every 1–3 months to see a continuous improvement in the overall appearance of your skin.
What to Expect from Your Microneedling with AquaGold Procedure
Your AquaGold microneedling appointment begins with a thorough cleansing of your skin. Once your skin is prepared, we’ll create a customized cocktail of skin-boosting ingredients based on your unique skin needs. This can include anything from hyaluronic acid for hydration, to growth factors for cellular regeneration.
The AquaGold device, fitted with a matrix of microscopic 24-karat gold needles, is then gently moved across your skin. As the needles create micro-channels in your skin, the skin-boosting cocktail is delivered directly into the dermis, where it can have the most impact.
The treatment is virtually painless and typically lasts about 30-45 minutes. A new applicator is used for each client, ensuring the treatment is safe and sterile, and the procedure is so gentle that no anesthetic is needed. You can relax knowing that you’re in the hands of experienced professionals dedicated to achieving your skin goals.
Recovery and aftercare
AquaGold microneedling is a gentle facial rejuvenation procedure with minimal downtime. You may notice a mild redness immediately after treatment, but this typically subsides within a few hours. It’s important to keep your skin hydrated with a fragrance-free moisturizer and minimize sun exposure post-treatment. We also recommend avoiding strenuous exercise for 24 hours following your session. Detailed aftercare instructions will be provided to ensure you get the most out of your AquaGold treatment.
Cost of Microneedling with AquaGold in Highland Village, Texas
In Texas, you can expect to pay $500–$1000 for an AquaGold procedure. The cost may vary based on your location, the size of the treatment area, your provider’s experience and the number of sessions you purchase at a time.
AquaGold is considered a cosmetic procedure and isn’t covered by medical insurance. Contact us for pricing information–we offer financing options along with frequent specials and package deals for new clients.
At our state-of-the-art clinic in Highland Village, Texas, we offer a diverse array of skin rejuvenation treatment options to cater to a wide variety of skin concerns. Alongside Aqua Gold microneedling, Studio 360 Med Spa offers a curated selection of injectables, advanced facials, peels, ultrasound therapies and more–all with minimal downtime and side effects.
- Botox and Dysport: These injectable treatments temporarily relax targeted muscles in the face, smoothing out wrinkles and preventing future lines from forming. Ideal for those seeking a non-surgical solution to facial wrinkles, with results typically lasting 3-6 months. Typically requires no downtime, although bruising may occur.
- Hydrafacial: An advanced facial treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection in a non-invasive process. Perfect for individuals wanting to improve skin health and resilience and can be performed before a big event.
- Laser skin resurfacing: a hybrid laser therapy that delivers two wavelengths to simultaneously provide ablative skin resurfacing and non-ablative skin tightening. Recovery involves up to a week of redness and swelling.
- Ultherapy: A non-invasive procedure that uses ultrasound technology to stimulate collagen production deep within the skin. This no-downtime treatment lifts and tightens the skin, making it a great choice for those looking to address sagging skin without surgery.
- Vampire Facial: Also known as PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) therapy, this innovative procedure uses your own blood to stimulate the healthy activity of skin cells. Perfect for individuals looking to rejuvenate their skin naturally, with less than a week of redness and mild swelling post-treatment as part of the healing process.
Book Your Microneedling Consultation at Our Highland Village, Texas Location
It’s time to treat yourself! Schedule an AquaGold consultation today at Studio 360 Med Spa by booking online or calling us at 972 848-8743. We’re conveniently located in Highland Village, Texas and serve Lewisville, Denton, Flower Mound and the greater Dallas area.
Can I combine AquaGold with another treatment?
Yes, AquaGold can often be combined with other treatments for enhanced results. However, the best combination and sequence of treatments depend on your individual skin needs and goals. It’s best to consult with our skincare professionals to create a personalized treatment plan.
How is AquaGold different from traditional microneedling treatments?
AquaGold differs from traditional microneedling in that it not only creates micro-channels in the skin but also delivers a customized blend of skin-boosting ingredients directly into the dermis. Furthermore, AquaGold uses 24-karat gold needles, which are finer and cause less discomfort than traditional microneedling.
How many days before a big event should I book my appointment?
For optimal results, it’s generally recommended to schedule your AquaGold treatment about 3-7 days before a big event. This allows any redness or swelling to subside and the full effect of the treatment to become apparent. Always consult with our team to determine the best timing for your specific situation.
Who isn’t a good candidate?
While AquaGold microneedling is generally safe for all skin types, it may not be suitable for individuals with certain skin conditions or active infections, or those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. It’s also not recommended for individuals with a history of poor wound healing or keloid formation. It’s important to have a detailed discussion with our skincare professionals to determine if AquaGold is the right treatment for you.